Build the right mix to match your field.
Our GroWell family of solutions are here to meet your fields' needs. Stand-alone or mixed with other GroWell solutions, add these proven and powerful answers to your current fertilizer program to maximize soil productivity and plant growth.
Get a faster start.
Quick-start nutrient mixes
Getting a crop a quick start, especially in difficult soil or climate conditions, means getting nutrients where they’re needed. Starters with seeding provides early nutrient access and promotes early nutrient use. Mix your starter with your macros / micros and seeding program, and get your field off to a fast start.
- FAS9-25-2 High-quality, low salt, high P
- FAS4-16-14 High-quality, low salt, essential K
- FAS6-18-3 High-quality, low salt, essential P
- FAS2-19-19 High-quality, low salt, equal P/K
Complete the nutrient mix.
Adding trace amounts of micronutrients offers plants a complete balance of need nutrients. While the big three - Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium are going to get you far, micronutrients like Zinc, Calcium, Boron, Manganese, Iron are going to add the extra boost you need. Adding a full nutrient mix maximizes growth potential. Put them into play without an extra step - layer ZenaGro solutions in at fertilizer application.
- ZENAB Easy-mix boron
- ZENACu Easy-mix copper EDTA
- ZENACa Easy-mix calcium EDTA
- ZENAZn Easy-mix zinc EDTA
- ZENAMn Easy-mix manganese EDTA
- ZENAPak Easy-mix EDTA multi-micros
Fortify with faster absorption.
Nutrient foliar application
For an added boost, applying nutrients directly to plant foliage increases the absorption and impact mid-season nutrients can have. Get needed nutrients to your fields without moving an inch of soil. Specially formulated, these leaf-application nutrients stay put once applied. Tank-mix these into your typcial mid-season application to maximizing your growing potential.
- FORTI7 Seven nutrient supplements
- FORTIN25 Nitrogen (25%) + Boron
- FORTIN28 Slow release nitrogen (28%)
- FORTIK Water-soluble potassium
- FORTI8 Eight essential micronutrients
- FORTICaB Water-soluble calcium + boron
Revive your soil's ecosystem.
Microorganisms and bio-stimulants
More than just nutrients, your soil needs a complete ecologocial mix to maximize growth potentail. Microscopic soil organisms encourage natural biological responses in plants. A biostimulant does exactly that - stimulates these soil microorganisms to enhance nutrient uptake and efficiency. Adding the right mix of organisms and stimulants ensures plant health by encouraging nutrient uptake, efficiency, stress tolerance and plant health. Mixed into your typcial fertilizer program, adding biodiversity doesn't haven't to be a hassle.
- ENDURAFeed Soil ecosystem feed
- ENDURALife Soil revivers
- ENDURALifeDF Soil revivers + Feed sources
- ENDURAGest Waste odor-eaters
- ENDURABreak Nutrient releasers